This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between In Front Of The Line and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website ("Site") or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site to purchase our services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledged and agrees to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated herein by reference.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to In Front Of The Line. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
In Front Of The Line may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In Front Of The Line assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
Below are the terms & conditions that In Front Of The Line provides for their web hosting and domain name registration services:
1) In Front Of The Line hosts websites on their own dedicated server(s), so a web hosting account can be cancelled and migrated to a competitor up to 24 hours before or after the account expires.
2) If you are planning on migrating your website to a competitor, it is the responsibility of the client to backup his/her own files before migrating.
3) The following content is not allowed to be hosted on the In Front Of The Line server(s), and if any of these website reside on the In Front Of The Line server(s), they will be immediately removed:
b. Spyware/Malware websites
c. Hacking websites
Furthermore, if your website has been compromised in anyway, including being hacked itself, where your account is sending spam, spyware and/or malware, your website will be treated as a Spyware/Malware and/or Hacking website and the account will be suspended IMMEDIATELY. Reconsideration requests will need to be made in order for us to remove the suspension only after our server admins have verified the account is safe to do so. This process can take up to 7 business days.
4) If payment is not made immediately after the hosting and/or domain name renewal is due, your account will be suspended without any notice.
5) If payment is not made 30 days after the hosting and/or domain name renewal is due, your account will be terminated without any notice.
6) If migrating a domain name from In Front Of The Line, it is your responsibility to notify In Front Of The Line 30 days before the expiration date occurs. As In Front Of The Line uses multiple 3rd third party domain name registrar resellers, there can be NO transfer of domains from In Front Of The Line to the new domain name registrar 30 days before the expiration date and 30 days after the expiration date. For example, if your domain expires on Jan 1st, the domain CANNOT be transferred from In Front Of The Line from the period of Dec 1st – Feb 1st. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
7) If a web hosting account is suspended, a $25 re-activation fee will apply to any accounts that are re-activated, on top of the hosting and/or domain name renewal price.
8) In Front Of The Line offers 99.99% uptime, which means there can be up to 5 hours of downtime within the calendar year.
9) Backups: In Front Of The Line performs daily backups at 11:00pm EST and stores the previous 5 daily backups on our server. If you need us to restore a backup of your account, contact support.
Last update on Feb 19/2019.